I've put more branches in my rsync mirror, namely:

  config-0-0-1-branch
  mach64-0-0-6-branch
  newdrm-0-0-1-branch
  savage-0-0-1-branch
  savage-1_0_0-branch

To download a branch do something like:

  rsync -avz --delete rsync://mefriss1.swan.ac.uk/dri/branch/ branch/

where 'branch' is one of the branches above. Be careful with the
trailing '/' or you might end erasing your home directory or whateever
direcotory you're doing this. Use the '-n' (dry-run) option if you're
not confident.

For those already previous rsync'ing with the trunk please change your
scripts to something like:

  rsync -avz --delete rsync://mefriss1.swan.ac.uk/dri/HEAD/ HEAD/

The branches are all updated nightly (4:00AM BST) and I think that at this point
it's not worth to increase the update rate.

Please let me know privately if you have any problem with this.

José Fonseca