Am Freitag, 7. September 2007 11:46 schrieb Michael Riepe:

> Since Michael's patch went in yesterday, we're at revision 70 now.
>
> Happy dvbcutting,

Perfect!

Just wanted to report, that the first patch from Michael K.  (rev. 69) don't
breaks Windows (although one still couldn't read back a project file with
special chars... as usual/before), when I realized that we've got a new
Revision 70...

And now both is working... opening files (containing special chars) directly
and per project file... thanks to the 2 Michaels (and Wolfram)!!! :)

ciao
Ralph

PS: Hmmm,... concerning DVBcuts point view I could remove now the "special
char translation" from TFFS... but I don't want to have strange
filenames... ;-)