At 07:45 PM 12/29/2000 -0500, CCS wrote:

>I also suggest that SR would be better served by firing their
>verification service and devising a real way to accomplish their
>actual objective that is compatible with the interests of their
>potential customers.

Any suggestions?  We have been searching for a service that would
be able to verify accounts worldwide.   So far we have only found
US-based companies.

George
George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]