I think what we are all getting at is that no one cares who you are if
you pay, provide a service, or ship product on time. If you break a
'contract' we want a way to get you to honor the contract, or refund us,
or failing that lower your reputation to warn your customers (maybe a
little retribution too).

Then we need an arbitration mechanism so if someone is unjustly accused
they can clear their name.

The bounds of transactions have grown past historical limits of nations
and so we can make the limits bigger - get a world government :( or
replace historical limits with something that is flexible enough to
allow sometimes severe cultural differences to get along well enough.

jeff