> Right now this "Costa" thing has been going on for weeks (and, according
> to Craig, it MAY go on for YEARS) .. does it look like Costa is going to
> just walk away ? There is OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS US IN GOLD on the
> table.

Tough decision. Identify yourself, receive one million dollars, and be held
accountable -- or not.

> Think about WHERE that gold came from ...

It came from people who were thinking they were going to get an extremely
high, quick, return on an investment -- which is not possible if Costa Gold
sells the e-gold and takes the cash. It's not even possible if they don't,
since no such legitimate investment can grow at those rates.

> E-god account holders .. NO one else ... thousands of them .. and they are
> ALL talking about what E-god is doing to THEM .. the ACCOUNT HOLDERS are
> the ones paying the price for E-gold.coms "requirements" ... BAD PUBLIC
> RELATIONS are the result.

That works both ways. I like the idea of knowing that G&SR acts prudently
when requests to withdraw e-gold are made.

> Now, what about a situation where some OTHER corporation is thinking about
> putting THEIR payroll into gold .. and payday rolls around, and E-god
> decides they "need to know" who the owners REALLY are (and those owners
> are "foreign individuals") ... payroll WON'T go out, and UNhappy employees
> are the result.

Corporations who wish to have anonymous accounts should NOT use e-gold for
this purpose. Most people, and corporations, who intend to acquire large
amounts of e-gold would first read the user agreement. Why didn't Costa
Gold?

> Now, tell that OFFshore corporation what a good thing egold is ...
>
> It is my understanding that the Kennedy family (and many other super
> wealthy families) are REALLY paupers .. ALL of their "wealth" belongs to
> trusts and IBCs .. do you think any of THEM is going to step forward to
> show proof of "ownership" should E-god demand it ? Under the international
> laws governing HOW THEIR BUSINESS IS SET UP they should not need to.
>
> Even U.S. corporations should recognize that others have RIGHTS also.

It wouldn't matter if the Kennedys had others acting with a 'power of
attorney'. I can't imagine any legitimate business or bank allowing wires to
be issued from anonymous sources. The person ordering the wire may not be a
Kennedy, but he will be identified.

> E-gold need only observe what minimum is required for "due diligence" and
> then RELEASE the funds .. stop this farce about IDENTIFYING THE "TRUE
> OWNERS" ... Lawyers are contacting you, e-gold, get serious ... what is
> YOUR true agenda ? Where is the legal requirement that says you have to
> drag this out ANY more ?
>
> WE are satisfied that you have performed "due diligence" and WE are
> satisfied that "Costa" has provided ENOUGH identification and WE would
> like you to release OUR gold ... but WE aren't running the show, are WE ?

So, are you an owner of Costa Gold?

Craig