David Hillary wrote
> If it costs 1% p.a. for metal storeage then how come goldmoney stores it
> for 0.5% p.a.?

I suspect they are going to be subsidizing their storage costs with funds
received from their transaction fees. Their transaction fee is capped at 1
gg (their term for an AUG). This means that their transaction fees are
potentially much larger than e-gold's.

1% capped at 50 US cents vs. 0.1% capped at 1 gg (currently US$8.30)

> I suspect that e-gold will reduce its agio eventually.

Probably not, unless they change their transaction fee structure.

Viking Coder