> This site, that involves 'GAMING'; does it have a license from any
> jurisdiction?  If it had no license, does it have a fixed place of
business?

Also, this idea that Costa Gold is a GAME just started a couple of weeks ago
when Stock Generation won their case against the SEC, where the judge ruled
that as long as the site indicated that it was a GAME then the charges
against Stock Generation would not apply.

Costa Gold has not been advertised as a GAME for very long. I doubt if all
the people that sent money to them thought that it was a game.

Craig