No, it's a real issue, not an assumed one.

On 4/12/2011 11:40 AM, malcolm McCallum wrote:
So far as I have been able to conclude from the 15-20 emails in this
thread, there was no qualification that the ENTIRE story be read.
However, considering that I've had seven newspapers allow me to see
it, I find it hard to believe that this is a real issue and more of an
assumed one

The post that got me started on this thread is: