I'm using Neon/PaperFree for a client now and agree with Rachel. I would
also point out that their support is excellent.

When considering alternatives to the Perigine upgrade, I would look at the
architecture of the product. TLE is so X12 centric in its architecture that
even EDIFACT is a stretch. It is a nightmare to implement TRADACOMS, and
any-to-any isn't any bargain. Everything is a bolt on or work around.
Bolting on HTML and XML support to that product would be just as ugly. If
Harbinger is offering a radically new product that has native support for
both EDI and newer "technologies", then that might justify some of their
actions. If they are offering a significant new bolt on, it isn't worth the
effort.

It isn't EDI or XML, VAN vs. Internet.  A product has to support all options
with true any to any mapping capability. It has to support routing, and
intergration with major applications. The tool has to be just as good for
internal app to app integration as it is with external integration. I would
never buy a product that was just an EDI translator. I would also never buy
an intercompany application to application integration solution that didn't
support EDI. An XML/HTML product that is bolting on EDI is just as bad as an
EDI product that bolts on XML/HTML.

Tim Cronin
Avicon
781-464-3050