From: Rachel Foerster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 2:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Harbinger e5

If you're not taking a look at NEON/PaperFree's ECMap and EC Gateway
product, you're missing a great system.

Rachel

I should make a slight modification to my request for information on
other
products. We do not run Windows servers and do not plan to run any, so
products that only run on that platform are useless to us.

Thanks for the quick response.

Michael D. Lemon
Director of Information Technology
Americal Corporation