Although a given ISP may have some problems, we've found that the Internet
is extremely reliable.  Packets will find a way to their destination.  If
you (and your trading partners) maintain dual ISPs, you get around the
potential single point of failure.

Andy

Paul Krikke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU> on 10/25/2000
09:46:00 AM

Please respond to Paul Krikke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  Electronic Data Interchange Issues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>