From: david frenkel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 7:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BizTalk for EDI, anyone?

Anthony,
In case you are not aware there is a several sites for biztalk,
www.biztalk.org and www.biztalk.com.  You might
have better luck getting answers from user groups, the one in Seattle is
pretty active for obvious reasons and
I think Microsoft people watch the listserv,  http://seattlebiztalk.org.
Dave Frenkel