By the way on a different note:
Is anyone aware of CIO Talk Radio? It is an internet radio broadcast that probes and discusses various IT topics and trends. It broadcasts Wednesday mornings at 10am eastern and can be accessed via www.ciotalkradio.com <http://www.ciotalkradio.com/> . It covers all topics using guest CIO's from businesses of all kinds. I will say I have yet to hear a topic on EDI but maybe your management would want to know about this show as IT management is always interested in IT topics and what the trends are. Thanks, Steve _____ From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:32 PM To: 'Holt, Jake'; [email protected] Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Re: Software and installation instructions? Please call me directly and I will put you in touch with several fortune 500 companies that have significantly lowered their EDI costs and significantly improved their capability and reliability. You can reach me directly at 330.842.1542. That is if you want to broaden your horizons. However, if you want to keep believing in the one-sided coin then by all means do not call. Steve _____ From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> com] On Behalf Of Holt, Jake Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:15 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> com Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Re: Software and installation instructions? ECEDI I take it? Personally I've never seen anything that justifies even considering outsourcing EDI for anything beyond mom 'n pops meeting a few customer/vendor requirements. All I have ever seen is over-inflated prices for buying an infrastructure vs. over-inflated promises for outsourcing. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
