On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:41:37 -0000, Robert McGwier wrote:

>You cannot tell if it is a personal message or a group message easily.

Easy solution. Set the filter to look for [Elecraft] in the Subject or Header
(that is, include the brackets). My email software has been set that way
for as long as I've been on the list, and it works fine. No changes when
the distribution changed -- my Elecraft list mail still goes into my Elecraft
box.

Jim K9YC