So if I understand correctly this soon to be option is basically
constantly adjusting the frequency of the K3 to be correct.

Or in other words a constant adjustment to the reference oscillator.

This could be a real nice to have, as I have been re-adjusting (zero
beating to WWV) to try and tune my K3 to be spot on.  The reason I have
been doing this is that I was thinking I was off frequency but I think
that many radio's out there are off.

Thanks, now I need even more money.

Don
KD8NNU