Thanks to everyone who took the time to post some positive thoughts
on the N3FJP software suite.

I see that I should have added some parameters initially.  I'm a casual
operator and
contester due to using QRP power levels for the most part, and simple
antennas.
About the only time that I operate with a group is Field Day, so I can
find out what
logging software that the group uses in advance and be sure that I know
how to use
it.

I also don't do spotting - DX or otherwise.  That seemed to be the only
limitation that
I saw mentioned.

72/73 de Jim - AD6CW