Not a great choice. SWR gets increasing nasty above 15M because the construction uses chassis as signal return rather than carrying it on the circuit board. It's a two-sided board, but the "ground" layer is broken under the traces that carry the RF, so return current can't flow on that layer. I didn't have the heart to try to measure crosstalk.

5-6 years ago, I bought several of them for antenna switching, and learned that the hard way. I modified them by paralleling copper braid from the connectors to the board and following the RF paths through the relays across the board as best I could. That reduced the SWR by about half.

I've since replaced all of them, and they're for sale. :)

73, Jim K9YC