Nope. The key inputs of both amps are buffered.  Partial schematic of Titan is here.

http://k9yc.com/TitanKeyingLogic.pdf

K4XU once told me that it was his initials on the published schematics, and I think he later worked for Alpha.  For operation with most rigs, the PTT position of the PTT/KEY switch is used for all modes. The QSK position is for a keying method used by early Ten Tec rigs where the operator keys the amp and the amp keys the rig.

73, Jim