Great. Years ago I knew a keyboard player Skip Van Winkle. Saw him play many
times with Dallas Hodge & some of the Tower of Power guys, plus a host of other
incredible players. Besides being quite a character, he would play rhythm &
lead parts on a B3 and kick great bass lines with both feet. And yes, hold a
conversation with you at the same time.

Distressing to think mastering SO2R contesting may be genetic.

73
Josh W6XU