Sounds like Bob Milne has two brains, or perhaps he’s using left and right side
for the same purpose. He’d certainly give so-called AI a run for its money.
Remarkable.

Well done with the harmonica and guitar. I’ve seen it done but not tried it
myself, mainly because I’m abysmal with a guitar. 🤣

Another guy I’ve seen perform an odd feat was the late, great Jackie Brown, who
was obviously listening to some guy playing an electronic keyboard and must
have heard a wrong phrase. Jackie walked over to the console, leaned over the
back and proceeded to play the piece “upside down” and in the same key,
remarking “that’s how it actually goes!”

With your discrimination, it seems you might get an extra duty as a tuner. 🤣

73,
Alan - G4GNX
South Coast UK
Elecraft K4D / KPA500 / KAT500 / IC-9700