Thanks for the kind words David. I too like Ragtime, especially Joplin.

You have some great Theatre Organists in the USA. If you fancy a good concert
sometime, keep an eye out for Dave Wickerham, Walt Strony and Clark Wilson.
There are many more, but I’ve used enough bandwidth already. 🙂

C’mon Wayne, what’s your take on all of this?

73,
Alan - G4GNX
South Coast UK
Elecraft K4D / KPA500 / KAT500 / IC-9700