Good Evening Folks,
I've gained headway on the squirrel population and have covered a great deal of wall space with drywall. Ms. P would be very happy to see the progress. My nephew came up twice this week so I slept very soundly ;) He left with plenty of wood today after we figured out the dimensions of the box of his truck. I sawed the thinned wood into box lengths and he stowed them away. I cut far more than he could carry so next week I expect him back to get more free heating material. I've not yet achieved my goal of a wet soldering pad. One more week will see the skim coat dried and sanded. Then some primer and I'll be moving my telephone equipment, computer switch, three computers, the necessary Cat 5, telephone cables, antenna lead-in, ground cables, desks, benches, electronic test gear, sundry discrete components, and tons of documentation. That will allow me to work effectively in the warmth of the new work space. Sam (whose photo I nabbed a few hours ago) enjoys the company in his space. He never came back here very much to visit but I expect him to wangle his way between my lap and the paddles (or keyboard) in short order once I've established my work area. I have read of the high speed solar wind stream buffeting the ionosphere but have not had time to listen to its effects on 20 or 40 meters. Hopefully the wind will slow down so we can enjoy the excitation it has brought us without causing too much havoc. I've been working long hours to get my new work area in place so have not spent much time with any of my radios. When slow down I simply stop and fall asleep! The exercise has been very good for me though; I feel quite energetic when I am not ready to fall into my pillow :)

   Please join us:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Until tomorrow,