Hello Ed,

Yes, some people would prefer to wait till they can buy one without
waiting...

For myself, I ordered one before I'd decided whether or not to
actually buy one-- so it is really Elecraft who is waiting for me. I
think they will be sending me an email any day now asking for my
decision. I imagine they are probably getting pretty nervous about my
final intentions by now.

There is a lot of psychology in all this.

73,
Drew
AF2Z