--- Augie Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Yes, some people would prefer to wait till they
> can buy one without
> > waiting...
> >

> Am I the only one who finds the concept of "waiting"
> to avoid waiting a
> bit silly?
>
> Gus Hansen
> KB0YH

Maybe so Gus.  I waited until I was convinced that the
K3 was the next transceiver for me and that it would
be a significant improvement over my venerable
TS-850SAT that I have owned for 18 years.  I placed my
order late in the day on December 27, 2007 and now I
am eagerly awaiting my Katiegram.  I have seen posts
that those who ordered on December 25 have received
their Katiegram a couple of days ago, so maybe today
is my day?

If you are not yet convinced that the K3 is the rig
you want and can afford you should wait until this is
so.  If you are convinced, then you should consider
ordering it now.  If you order it today, you will get
it sooner than if you order it tomorrow or next week,
or six months from now.  If you still think you might
be happier with an Yaekencom then you should keep
thinking until you are satisfied with your choice.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ