Elecraft personnel would be very wise to take a cue from Flex-Radio, and keep everyone informed about delivery scheduling, and related problems by posting regular updates here on this reflector (HINT, HINT).

I, too, await my K3, which was promised by May 1, but which I now realize will probably not be delivered before July (if then). And I paid in full for mine - being a real generous, albeit not wealthy, guy. Meanwhile, my SDR-5000 is filling the void.

Dave, W5UN