Hi Augie, It seems that I misinterpreted your post
about 180 degrees.  I answered thinking you were
waiting to order until there was no que, but
re-reading your post, I see that is not what you said.
 I think it is what the person who started this thread
did say.  Oh well, I sure hope that Katie gets to me
today or if not real soon.  I am starting to get
anxious to see the little jewel!