Lee Buller wrote:
Now then....ON4UN is a nice guy, great ham, etc....but I don't care if he has
one or not.

I paid attention when John replaced his FT1000D transceivers with Ten-Tec Orions. He claimed that the improvement in receiver performance was reason enough to make a change in spite of some rough edges on the Orion.

If he chooses to switch to Elecraft K3s at some point, I want to know about it, and about his reasons for doing so. I'd also want to know his reasoning if he chooses not to make the switch (most likely small size, lack of direct band selection, too many multi-function controls).

73, Gus Hansen
KB0YH