From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The
only one I had trouble with was the WIDTH control. For some reason I
kept expecting the filter b/w to become narrower as I turned it
clockwise...

Same here. That's the only knob that I consistently turn the wrong way.

Agreed.  I think it has to do witht he fact that the Filter display moves to
the right as it gets narrower and the WIDTH knob moves (turns) to the
right as it gets narrower.
That was the main problem that operators had on my K3 at Field Day.