A strange heading for a debate about which way to turn a knob HI!

For reasons I don't understand, it's my instinct to turn the width knob
clockwise to narrow the filter.
Perhaps as I want "more narrowing" my instinct tells me that clockwise = more,
but then that
argument collapses when I want more width!  Every time I go in the wrong
direction results in a
chuckle and the mistake is corrected.

I don't wish for a change in the knob's function because, given time and
practice, my "instinct"
should learn to go in the other direction, and that will be fine by me.
Indeed, I'm content to
"learn how to" with this beautiful radio; I had to "learn how to" with every
previous rig I've owned
and so it shall be with the K3.

73 all.  Dave G3TJP

K2/100 #5551