Lee Buller wrote:
Also....why is one person calling the S-Meter and the power connector "junk" that cannot be fixed?

Maybe I should explain my point.
S-meter, too coars since it can only show a 6 dB change.
It´s been reported on this reflector that it was impossible
to rectify/change that, i e to get better resolution more
data points has to be produced by the radio.
So bottom line, an S-meter that coarse IMO is junk, sorry
but it´s my opinion.
12V power connector, does not have a positive lock, i e can
come loose if radio is moved. Again IMO this is junk.
This probably could be fixed, i e modify it for another type
connector.

And yes the K3 has a few other issues also but as I did say
before nothing in life is perfect, I still love my K3 and
would not like to be without it.

73 Jim SM2EKM