I recommend Mike's program to anyone interested in their K3's filter
response. It's relatively simple to use and will give you a good view of
the first 60 to 70 dB of the filter response.

For a variety of reasons, measuring the K3's filter skirt selectivity at
frequencies where the filter's attenuation exceeds 60 or 70 dB using
simple equipment and procedures is difficult.

Jack K8ZOA