Ian,

I fixed the problems related to PTT and the program not releasing the
serial port in some cases. You can download the updated program from
my web site: http://mysite.verizon.net/ks7d/

I am working on the Configauto problem reported by Joe and improved
user help. I hope to have another update posted by tonight.

Thank you to everyone who has reported problems to me.

Mike, ks7d