Lee said >>>It would be nice if all the stable items in these betas were
incorporated into a regular release so those of us not interested in being
beta testers could catch up to some degree.

Lee,
I have installed every K3 beta version and almost all of the pre-beta
firmware. Your statement about stability is not founded in reality. Every
installation has been stable. I have never had the urge to go back to a
prior version after installing a beta or pre-beta. You are missing out on
all the new features. If you think about it, what risk are you taking? If it
doesn't work out for you, just go back to the older version. You are always
just five minutes away from having whatever version of FW that you wish. It
isn't like the K3 is going to blow up in your face.

Mike Scott - AE6WA
Tarzana, CA (DM04 / near LA)
NAQCC 3535
K3-100 #508 / KX1  #1311