From: Lee Trout <trou...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Beta Firmware
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 12:30 PM

Thanks for your response Dave and Don, but I do not agree.  I see too many
complaints of one sort or another on the reflector about problems with beta
releases.  I don't like computers and use them minimally and thus have no
interest in  loading in a update to experiment with, then reverting back to
earlier version in case of problems -- that is what beta testers enjoy
doing.  And I suspect there are quite a few guys like me.

If everyone is supposed to load the beta releases, what is the purpose of a
regular release?  And Don, has there been no stable beta release sine May
that could be issued as the new production release?

73, Lee (K9CM)