Oh and BTW,

I wouldn't make too much of the "vaporware" thing. Producing a rig of the
performance and quality level of the K3 isn't an easy or cheap undertaking
for anybody. If it were, everyone would be doing it and they'd all be being
delivered the next day after the announcement of their release and be
selling for 10 bucks hi hi.

Like in the SW world, it's a really hard thing to do to deliver something
high quality for an acceptable price. So I'm neither surprised nor dismayed
by delays and such in new products from really anyone including Yeasu and
Elecraft. Just the nature of the beast hi.

73,
LS
W5QD