> CW plus was made to faithfully reproduce the keying at very high speeds,
and has to take the blip seriously.

This sounds like an identical thread from last August.  Just as some CW
keyer circuits require debouncing when using paddle contacts having
dissimilar metals, debouncing a bug is a good idea when used in the CW +
application.  My preferred method of debouncing uses a Schottky hex buffer
with a 2N7000 on the key line.  In my experience with this circuit, it
completely smoothes the key contact transitions on a bug.

Another option that may work comes from microHam.  K1EL developed a
PIC-based debouncing circuit powered by a coin battery.  It was initially
used when users of certain Begali paddles were experiencing contact bounce
resulting from dissimilar metals being used on early Begali key contacts.  I
suspect that the microHam de-bouncer would be an excellent off-the-shelf
solution to key bounce problems.

http://www.microham-usa.com/Products/Begali.html

Paul, W9AC