Hi Cookie,

I have seen that video and it is well beyond the degree of motion that
I use on the bug.

In fact, I have a Viz right-angle bug which is a lighter key and
requires a lighter touch than the typical Vibroplex. And I use it
without benefit of any epoxy, superglue, and/or anchor bolts holding
it down to the desk as a lot of bug users seem to do. If I was really
"slamming" it like in the video it would walk off the desk in short
order, haha!

Even so, that slight initial tap on the leading dahs is enough to make
my K3 go "TICK"!

73,
Drew
AF2Z