I know this is off topic, but this seems to be the only place where people know
what they are talking about.

I tried IE8....hate it.....couldnt get rid of it....so I downloaded firefox.

Did I do right using firefox instead of trying to find ie7

Susan

If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly where you're
headed!! Susan Meckley, Skipper W7KFI-mm  AFA9SM                         USSV
DHARMA