Il giorno mer, 22/12/2010 alle 10.25 +0100, Spiderdab ha scritto:
> Il giorno mar, 21/12/2010 alle 21.30 +0100, Michał Geszkiewicz ha
> scritto:
> > Read sample sim/gantry config file from joints_axes3 branch.
> > It has all changes that are needed for this branch.
> >
> > regards
> > Michael
>
> ok, thanks! i was looking at sim/scara, maybe wasn't good.
> going to try. ciao. Davide.
mmmh... no. i have some problem, i need some help to solve them.
please correct me where i'm wrong:
i saw into the gantry.ini now there's a section for axis and another one
for joints. ok, finally! i've changed my Tetrapod.ini in the same way,
'cause i have 4 joints and 3 world axes too.
   then the gantry.hal file is much tiny than my Tetrapod.hal, i think
is because that's for a sim only, is it? so i've put this into my .hal
file:
loadrt [KINS]KINEMATICS coordinates=XYZA
(and added the KINS section into the .ini file with KINEMATICS =
tetrapodkins and JOINTS = 4)
and left the rest my 2.4.6 hal file.

then i changed into the hal file:
setp stepgen.0.position-scale [AXIS_0]SCALE
to match """" [JOINT_0]SCALE
the same for [JOINT_0]STEPGEN_MAXACCEL
and obviously the same for JOINT_1 to 3.

THE PROBLEM:

as i start in a terminal emc with this modified tetrapod.ini i got this
error:
insmod: error inserting '/home/dab-pod/emc2-dev/rtlib/tetrapodkins.ko':
-1 Unknown symbol in module
DAB_Tetrtapod.hal:4: exit value: 1
DAB_Tetrtapod.hal:4: insmod failed. returned -1
in the line 4 of my .hal file i have this:
loadrt [KINS]KINEMATICS coordinates=XYZA

can you help me to understand where is the problem?

Regards, Davide.