Am 26.04.2012 um 11:48 schrieb Les Newell:

> Looking good. Is this capable of using the existing jog mechanism?

not as it stands now, it just honors an offset pose input via HAL if enabled

but I dont see a reason in principle why it shouldnt work; worst case is a
separate HAL comp to deal with it I think

The only gotcha I see is - this is coord mode, so its axes not joints input,
this might be a bit confusing for an MPG and a non-trivkin machine

-Michael