Rich is quite right, in general.  There are UL Listing Marks
available, but they won't have the other three required
elements that make up the complete marking (some may include
the word "Listed").

The page Rich referred to in a UL Follow-Up Services
Procedure, though, is separate from the Section General and
is called the Listing Mark Data Page.

Regards,

Peter L. Tarver, PE
Product Safety Manager