I abstracted the physical process and did not attach numbers.  80 dBuV/m is
orders of magnitude above RE limits.  That is 10 mV/m.    If you use the
worst case assumptions of IEC 1000-4-6 and associate an open circuit drive
potential numerically equivalent to the field intensity, but with a 150 Ohm
source impedance, then you would have 10 mV driving current from a 150 Ohm
source.  If you assume the impedance (not transfer impedance) of the shield
to be a dead short, then 10 mV will cause 67 uA to flow on the shield.  If
shield transfer impedance were 100 milliohms (pretty high, especially at
frequencies where an op-amp might respond) you would get 6.7 uV induced
common mode on the circuit.  Assuming no CMR, this is the potential that is
added to the intentional signal.  That can affect a radio front-end, but not
an op-amp.

Once again, unintentional RE from ITE, even at unsuppressed levels, do not
cause interference to other non-antenna connected electronics.