In the end, the legal system in place in the USA (and to a great extent in
Canada) is just a money grab game.  Little if anything to do with who's at
fault.  There seems little justice left within the legal system we have
carefully crafted for ourselves.

Ralph McDiarmid  |   Schneider Electric   |  Renewable Energies Business |
  CANADA  |   Regulatory Compliance Engineering