Hi all,

I can't speak for how axis handles restart but with tkemc in is in the editor window. So.... bring up the editor and at the bottom of the editor window is a button for restart. Place your cursor to the left of the line you want to restart on ... click on the restart button ... save and load program and hit run. It skips thru the program to the correct line and then starts executing. It will not start the spindle for you unless you have explicit code following the restart line. This is being done from memory since I'm not in the shop but I think I have it close enough so someone can make it work.

There is, or at least was a program in the dropbox that screams thru code saving the current state of modal codes. It will do 2500 lines of code in a few seconds. Sorry, I have no memory of the name, if you need it you just have to go searching. Good for very long programs but a pain otherwise.

HTH

Dave