Steve Blackmore wrote:
> Hi Jeff - thanks for the answer, but a major drawback IMO :(
>
> It doesn't make EMC very user friendly for those without toolchangers or
> setable tool lengths, only way around it I can see is load each tool as
> a separate program,
Yup, that's how you learn to work around it.
>  and if you happen to break an insert or tool - I
> guess your sunk.

No, at least Axis will hold the currently executing line on the screen so you
can remember the line number when you pause.  After changing the tool and
resetting the length, you highlight that line and click on "start from line" in
the machine menu (I think), and then hit R for run.  It will restart at that
line.

Jon