I am home - what do you want to do about suzi?

love you
sam
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Hobbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Arduino with Ubuntu 8.04

The final piece of the jigsaw, in case anyone has similar problems.

The Arduino IDE wouldn't talk to the Arduino board because
serial.debug_rate in ~/.arduino/preferences.txt was set to 14400, a
value not supported by the port (something to do with the ftdi_sio
driver?).

Setting this value to 9600 cured my final problem.

The relevant thread on the Arduino forum is:
http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1222121634

This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world

AM