From: Andy Pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Sun Sep 18 08:20:57 2011
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Beginner questions regarding axis.

On 17 Sep 2011, at 22:56, James Louis <james.lo...@gastechnology.org> wrote:

> CNC mill homes every axis from the standpoint of the tool and all movement
> during homing is positive.

You can choose to home in either direction by changing the sign of the home
search velocity.

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only. It may
intended recipient of this communication, the disclosure, copying, distribution
or use hereof is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and then delete it
immediately.