This is probably an easy question for alot af the people on the list.

I have 3 phase power going to my vfd on my machine.  I want to the use that
same power to power all the 120 single phase components. (the dc power supply
for the steppers and varios other motors. ).  This way i only need 1 plug

I have been reading and people say i can go from 1 leg to a nuetral or leg to
leg. I do not have a nuetral line so my question is will it be ok to go from
leg to leg for the 120 single phase?  Or is there some other component i need?

Thanks
Brian

Sent from my iPod