Hi
Gene i did not talk about grandpa level of machinist that do manual
machining.
I am talking about 99% of machinist in CNC machine shop, with 5 to 35
years of experience.
Most of them went through many types of CNC machines and many types of
CAD CAM.
They are a "Final User" of EMC2.
They are who will buy and pay $$$ for EMC2.
It is not reasonable to tell them -- that " to use EMC2 you also must
to learn command line of LINUX"
it will not happen ever.
result of that:
1. good and capable EMC2 used on few commercial machines (not a hobby)
in whole country. Very few commercial shop actually use EMC2.

2. people that know EMC2 can not make $$$ money out of knowledge of
EMC2. I am interesting to know who is actually can earn money from
implementation of EMC2? If machine shop do not ask and pay for EMC2 than
from where $$money will come?
EMC2 is in ice age.
To change situation need to work on putting EMC2, under more familiar
shell of machines shops existing controllers.
Machinist does not care what actually run CNC machine.
If machine is working and there is more familiar push button, jag
wheal, toggle switch, light bulb, manual rotational feed rate switch
than existing situation will change and it will be fast.
That will benefit machine shop and those that will help machine shop to
understand and use EMC2.
Help to “Final User” to digest EMC2 is an only way to make money out of
EMC2.
aram