2012/12/14 Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com>:

> We sell  industrial temperture range:  -40c to +85C rated 7I39s
> these run at -40C and +85C in our temperture chamber, SO I dont think there is
> a temperature sensitivity in the 7I39

Yes, I remember reading that somewhere, but the question is: are _all_
7i39 cards rated for this industrial range or is it some separate
modification?

> If the encoders stop working I would check the 5V power _at_ the encoders and
> the encoder signals (measure high and low levels). These should be relatively
> easy to trace from encoder pins to 7I39 inputs to flat cable signals to 5i23

Ok, that will the first thing to check in morning, now it is time to go to bed.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto